• CORKLANDTOUR. Cork, Landscape & Tourism. Social and Tourist Enhancement of Cork Territories - 2014
The Biodiversity Foundation decides to jointly finance the CORKLANDTOUR. Cork, Landscape & Tourism. Social and Tourist Enhancement of Cork Territories project, which is envisaged to come to €80,000.
This project is the continuation of one of the strategic lines indicated in the previous project, Cork Territories, dedicated to the recovery of the landscapes in these territories.
With the collaboration of the Biodiversity Foundation, of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment:
• Cork Territories. Cork and cork landscapes as the basis for sustainable development in rural areas – 2010-2013
In 2010, a grant of €573,125.56 was given to the pilot project Cork Territories. Cork and cork landscapes as the basis for sustainable development in rural areas, within the framework of the announcement of the National Rural Network. The project is co-financed by the Ministry for the Environment and Rural and Marine Affairs and the EAFRD (European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development). It is a multiannual project, from 2010 to 2013 and has 90% financing.
• CorkLab: laboratory of cork design
The project, which was approved in February 2011 and which lasted through until May 2012, enjoyed the collaboration of the CatalunyaCaixa Social Fund and is part of the Cork Territories pilot scheme, jointly funded by the Spanish Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Affairs and the EAFRD.
Download CorkLab 2011 publication
• RETECORK, European Network of Cork Territories, an instrument for sustainable development in rural areas – 2010In January 2009, the Biodiversity Foundation gave a grant of €69,697.60, representing 56% of the total budget for the project RETECORK, European Network of Cork territories, an instrument for sustainable development in rural areas.Download Fundación Biodiversidad project abstract in PDF
- Information and promotional material
- RETECORK presentation dossier and file SEE
- RETECORK presentation leaflet and membership card SEE
- Presentation dossier of the spanish municipalities participating in RETECORK (spanish) DOWNLOAD
- Campaign for the promotion of cork closed wines (spanish) SEE
- Cork recycling campaign (spanish) SEE
- Good practice manual: Siempre vinos tapados con corcho (spanish) DOWNLOAD RECICORK, reciclaje natural (spanish) DOWNLOAD
- Catalogue Cork for life DOWNLOAD
- Campaign material for the promotion of cork landscapes: Leaflet (spanish) SEE and On-line catalogue (spanish) DOWNLOAD
- Corporate stand SEE